This is a beginner's course where you can learn how to make low chocolate using [organic raw cocoa].
You can also experience a variety of superfood guidance and tasting, mainly with rare organic cacao from Ecuadorian aliva species used in our store.
Cocoa is good for your health, but what do you really want?I'm not sure what low chocolate is.I'm interested in superfoods, but it helps to solve the question of whether it's delicious.
History of cocoa, nutrients and chocolate.
And the sad truth about cheap chocolate swaying around.
It is a rich two hours to get to know the cocoa and chocolate.
You can also take online!
About Low Chocolate
Because of its high nutritional value, cocoa was called the "food of the gods", which cures diseases from ancient times, and was very expensive and valuable.
It is recognized as a special existence in the superfood, which is by far the highest food than other ingredients.
It is said that there are more than 300 kinds of nutrients contained in cocoa.
It is rich in minerals and vitamins such as polyphenols, dietary fiber, magnesium, calcium and zinc, and is excellent in antioxidant properties, so you can expect an anti-aging effect.
It also helps to improve immunity, prevent arteriosclerosis, constipation, and rough skin.
In addition to affecting the secretion of serotonin, which is called the happy hormone, it also contains a substance called phenylethylamine, a substance that feels a sense of well-being, anandamide, which directly affects the brain nervous system.
As a result, we aim to relieve stress and stabilize the spirit, and improve memory and concentration.
However, regular chocolate is made from roasted cocoa beans.
When roasted, it is said that many important ingredients are destroyed by heat, and the nutrients and energy of the cocoa cannot be ingested enough.
["Low" of low chocolate means "raw" in English.】
Raw chocolate, made from non-roasted cocoa beans and sweetened with unrefined brown sugar and natural sap, is considered to be a healthy chocolate that takes in the nutrition of cocoa as much as possible.
te✔ dairy products and eggs not used (vegan vegetari
an)✔ wheat free (gluten-fre
e)No ✔ soy mi
lk✔ white sugar not u
sedno guilt ✔ (Giltfre
Learn more about raw food.
To make a shiny and smooth chocolate, you need a little knowledge and tricks.
The tips in this course will also help you make ordinary chocolates other than low chocolate at home.
Because i can take homemade raw chocolate slightly decorated, I can share it with a husband, a child, and a friend, and it is most suitable for having you eat it carefully one by one by one as daily vitality.
You can also enjoy the taste of low chocolate, [assorted low cake] using low cocoa, and [tea time with cocoa tea full of polyphenols].
Because the aroma of cocoa has a relaxing effect, I think that you can have a pleasant time just by participating.
Recommended for such a person
- I want to get in shape.
- I want to learn the basics of making chocolate.
- I like chocolate.
- I'm on a diet, but I want to eat something sweet.
- I like things that are good for my health.
- I want to heal my mind and body.
- I want to know about food additives.
- I want to know about cocoa.
- I want to eat fine chocolate.
- I want to prepare my eating habits.
- I want people close to me to be healthy.
- I want to increase my immune system.
- I'm relieved.I want to rest.
- I like making sweets.
- I want to improve my concentration.
- I want to eat healthy sweets.
- It is irritated, and the ups and downs of feelings are intense.
- I want to incorporate superfood into my life.
- I want to eat sweets that don't contain white sugar.
- I want to eat sweets that are not used for dairy products.
- I want to eat sweets that don't contain eggs.
- I want to eat delicious vegan sweets.
- I want to incorporate healthy sweets into my life.
- Recently, blood pressure, cholesterol value, weight is worrisome.
- I want to detox.
- A person with lactose intolerance.
First Low Chocolate Class
Scheduled start date
Please check the latest event information for the classroom information that the event is decided to hold.
On weekdays, it is possible to attend a group of three or more students at the desired date and time.
Please feel free to contact us.
Hareto-Keto Raw Chocolate & Detox Cafe 2-6-54 Seribashi, Hikone City
*We will show you the parking lot on this café page.
You can also take classes online at home or at your home or destination.
For more information, see "About online courses" below.
- Basic knowledge of cocoa and low chocolate
- Guidance and tasting of superfoods and health foods
- Demonstration of tempering (the process of arranging crystals in chocolate and making smooth and delicious chocolate)
- Original low chocolate making experience using superfood
- Let's make a sweet and cute low chocolate ganache.
- Tea time with ready-made low chocolate and mini-sized low cake
- Take home the chocolate you made
Participation fee: 4400 yen (tax included)
Including material stake.With takeaway equivalent to 1800 yen!Low cake and cocoa tea
If you write a review on TripAdvisor or Google, we will deduct 500 yen.
Please purchase tickets at the store or online shop in advance.
If you choose to make a bank transfer, please transfer it to the following account.Please bear the transfer fee.
After payment, your reservation will be confirmed.
We will send you an email confirming your reservation within 2 days.If you do not receive an email, please contact us after confirming the junk mail.
Japan Post Bank
Store number 468
Name Yoshida Rie
When you make a transfer from another bank, please enter the 7-digit number that you took the last one of your account number.(0588873)
You can wipe your hands such as writing tools, towels, or take home raw chocolates made such as aprons and tupperware.Please bring a cold repellent and a cold bag on a hot day!
In addition, we can sell cocoa products and other superfoods, which are materials, so if you wish, please bring more than one of the ziplock and other items.
If you are after the lesson, you can purchase cocoa products at a little more than usual!
Capacity 6 people
*It will be held from three participants.
About online courses
Take online lessons using the video conferencing app Zoom.
It can be held on the date of the event or on the day of your choice for a group of three or more students.
We will send you the materials by e-mail on the night before the event, and after the lesson, we will send you the chocolates you have made in the lessonby mail.
The fee includes shipping.
*Additional charges (about 400 yen) are required to ship to Hokkaido, Okinawa, and overseas.
In the case of overseas courses, chocolate will be delivered at room temperature, so we will refrain from shipping to summer or high temperature areas.
In case of cancellation, please contact us by email or phone to us your name and lesson name.
After receiving the cancellation, we will refund the amount of the transfer fee minus the transfer fee to the designated bank account within 10 days by transfer.
Refunds are also available at the store.
- 100% refund of the tuition fee up to 2 days prior to the event (if a transfer fee is required, the fee will be deducted)
- Cancellations after the previous day will be charged 80% as a cancellation fee.
You can also transfer to the next date.
If you have any other questions or requests, please feel free to contact us.
- You can also join with your children, but there is a time to sit down and listen to explanations and demonstrations.
I think that you can enjoy making chocolate with your child.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail, telephone, or various SNS.